Immrama Immersion for Women
Author, Psychotherapist, Reiki Master
Friday October 18 7-9 pm Saturday October 19 10 am-5 pm Sunday October 20 10 am-1 pm
Immrama is a Celtic word that means “journey of the soul.” Join us for a courageous journey - slow down and enter the unknown horizons of your heart and soul… without knowing what you will discover.
Do you feel disconnected from or unaware of your soul’s purpose? This retreat offers the sacred time and space to awaken to your Soul Life and release the creative, intuitive spirit that dwells within.
Leave limiting beliefs behind and allow the wildness of your heart to carry you on an intimately mystical adventure that will enliven and energize your life. Together we will engage the imagination through story, poetry, guided meditation and art. Gentle yoga will help embody your experience.
- Explore myths and stories from around the world to see how we can activate and integrate their ancient wisdom into our modern lives in a beautiful, powerful and playful way.
- Uncover the beliefs that keep you stuck, empowering you to become bigger than the story you tell yourself.
- Engage in the spiritual practices of sacred feminism: selfacceptance, self-compassion and self-love.
- Come into an intimate relationship with your body, mind and spirit through gentle yoga and meditation practices.
- Experience creative and healing processes through open, non-intimidating art practices.
Facilitated by Pasha Hogan, author, psychotherapist, retreat leader, speaker, yoga/meditation teacher and Reiki Master based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She is the founder of Creative Discovery™, a psycho-spiritual approach to awakening to your life’s purpose.
Early Bird: Full Seminar paid by October 1 $70
Friday only $20
Full Seminar $80
Coming from out of town? Download a list of hotels in the area (pdf).
Mindfulness and Resiliency: Partners in Healing
For those living with cancer and chronic associated disease
Friday October 18 10-11:30 am
Location: To Be Decided – Please continue to check our Website
Come for an inspiring talk with 3-time cancer survivor, Pasha Hogan. Pasha’s steps to “creative recovery” will assist and strengthen you as you walk the healing path.
In partnership with Cancer Services of Greater Baton Rouge